Most of the people want to know the secrets to become a well-paid blogger in a very short time span. It is definitely possible to earn desired amount of money from blogging but it is also not as much easier as we think. Tons of hard work and lots of effort is required to make people successful and highly paid bloggers. Blogging for money is possible when you give proper attention and higher consideration on your blogs. There are some secrets that can be helpful for you to become a successful blogger.
- The professional level blogging markets must be fully researched by a blogger. He/she must know about the rates per post/blog as well as type of content liked by the readers. See your blogs from the sight of the readers. From the reader’s perspective, everything would be easily cleared to you and help you to bring improvements in the blogs.
- The topics or field should be selected in which you are specialized and can write well about them. It can help you to give clear and justified answers to the people in the comment section only due to your knowledge about that specific field. The content should be like that for which a client agrees to pay premium amount. For instance, the niches of hobby can pay less as compared to the business niches due to its higher demand.
- Make your importance for the clients to get hired by them again and again. Be regular by meeting deadlines, provide quality content without any compromise and never argue with them unnecessarily. The repetition of work with clients gives a guarantee that you have secured lots of work in advance.
- Get know-how of what is going in the markets of blogging. Most of the bloggers does not come out from their comfort zone and only write blogs that they usually read and knows about them. Try to reach the new markets and expand your horizon. It is quite necessary to have higher income with the passage of time. For instance, you can write well about health related issues and have not enough knowledge about technology despite knowing that tech-related topics are the choice of many readers. At that time, you would have to seek knowledge about technology. Some courses and continuous reading of articles can help you a lot to write well about technology related topics. Effort is definitely require in everything what you do and especially to create blogs online.
22) Different Types of Blogs
Most of the bloggers don’t know about all the types of blogs. Blogs can be of different types as per the choice of readers and your targeted audience as well. You can create a blog either on a social topic or on any educational issue. In this article, we would make you aware about the types of blogs and you can get ideas about generating blogs of different subjects.
One of the famous types of blogs is based on reviews and tips related to anything. For instance, tips of cooking and reviews about iPhone 5S can be the topics of blogs. Giving tips and to share reviews of people has become an important subject of blogging. People on the other hand also love to read these kinds of blogs.
- Blogs related to sports are also quite famous especially among the males. The useful information and reviews about different sports are also appreciated by blog readers.
- Many bloggers love to create personal blogs in which they don’t feel hesitate in sharing their private information. Family photos, bio-data and other personal information can be added in the personal blogs. People who do blogging for money can begin it by creating personal blogs.
- The Military blogs are for the people to inform them about the happenings in different places. It also helps military personnel to know about the situation of other places.
- Many people like to read political blogs. Therefore, the number of blogs related to politics has increased in last few years. These blogs help people to know about the reviews of analysts and current scenario of politics in their nations.
- The blogs by non-profit organisations are also quite famous on the internet to collect donations and to create awareness among people.
- Business blogs is a well-known type of blogging. Many firms create blogs online to make people aware about their offerings and price. Creating business blogs are quite common among the bloggers.
- There are many blogs available on the internet about different institutions. The blogs of schools, colleges and universities helps students and teachers to know all the latest updates about others as well as their own institution.
All of the given types of blogs are quite popular these days in the world of internet. People earns a lot by creating blogs related to the above given subjects. Everyone can do blogging but he/she must have better writing skills to survive in this field.
23) Differences between Blogging and Writing
Many people have this misconception that blogging and writing are same things with the different words. It is not true at all. Writing and blogging are fully different from each other in many aspects. A writer can be a good blogger but a blogger would need to do lots of hard work for becoming a writer. The blogging and writing’s convention are quite different and can’t be similar. There are some interesting and informative differences between a writer and blogger.
- Adding keywords in a blog post is very important for a blogger. For SEO purposes, a blogger never forget to add key phrases in his/her writings. The number of keywords depends on the length of a blog. On the other hand, there is no concept of adding key phrases for a writer in his writings. They only focus on the language and the use of different words (synonyms) as much as they can.
- There is also a major difference of sentences and paragraphs in both fields. Addition of digression and lots of parenthetical with highly stretched sentences is quite common for the writers. They end their stories by adding lots of curiosities with lots of sentences. Comparatively, a blogger prefer short paragraphs and sentences as well.
- Footnotes are used to handle the longer stories of a book written by a writer. They take up a lot of space and considered as interesting. The work of footnotes is done by hyperlinks in blogging. People can’t read hyperlinks unless clicking on them while they also don’t take additional space. These links are actually shows an access to the additional content for reading.
- A writer always writes as a second or third person. They feel it an unprofessional practice to write as a first person. On the other hand, bloggers show livelier attitude by writing as a first person. They believe on direct conversation with each of their readers. You would always read blogs written as a first person.
Now you can say that a writer and blogger are quite different from each other. Blogging is a kind of writing which developed in the current era. There are lots of leniencies for writing blogs online as compared to write a book or research journal. Blogging is a way to express yourself in the words and sometimes, there is also no check and balance of the information authenticity in the blogs. Comparatively, you can only add authentic information in the books
24) Tips to Save Blogs for Offline Reading
There are many people who want to read blogs without having access of internet. In this way, an only thing which they can do is to keep the saved blogs on their gadgets for reading in the spare time. In this article, we would tell you about how you can save the blogs in your gadget through different ways. Many people would take advantage from these ways for offline blogs reading in the free time.
- To read blogs in an offline environment, use scrapbook by Firefox for saving web pages. Many people use it as an offline web browser and it works excellently to perform several offline operations. An only limitation for using scrapbook that you would have to download Firefox for it. Some people use other web browsers but they can only get the advantage of offline reading through Firefox. Forget reading blogs online and let’s read offline blogs through scrapbook.
- Another great way to save the text of blogs is HTTrack. This is software that allows you to copy the text also from those sites that restricts it. This software is quite helpful for those who want to keep the blog on either doc or pdf files for reading in the free time.
- The other interesting way to keep the blogs for offline reading is to download them. There are several sites that allow you to download the blogs for thorough reading. However, there is also a solution for those sites that do not offer direct download. FeedDemon is the software that allows you to read HTML webpage on any device.
- Some people also use desktop based readers through which you can read in the offline modes. It is also quite helpful for you read the blogs offline.
- People who read blogs on their Smartphone or mobile phones can also save them on their devices. The app called Web2Book is highly recommended that helps to download numerous WebPages in the pdf or Word document. You can also read your favorite blogs either in HTML or PDF format through using this application.
There are lots of people that have high addiction of reading blogs. Therefore, they always find different ways to download their favorite blogs and to read them in the spare time. All of these ways are quite helpful to save and download blogs for offline reading. Now you definitely won’t ask again how to save and download blogs on different gadgets.
.25) How can you add Metadata in the blog posts?
When you apply tactics to attract people towards your business, it becomes more noticeable in front of them. A searcher sees many things before clicking on a site i.e. the description available under each search result. By adding unique metadata descriptions to your Blogger posts, you can control the text that displays under each search result. Through Metadata, your description would become more relevant and noticeable in front of the visitors. Always think of adding metadata whenever you create a blog. Here are some steps about adding Metadata to the blogger post.
- Next to the blog which you‘d like to update, select the arrow of ‘More Options’ by visiting your site’s homepage. This option would be available on the right side of the blogger’s page.
- On the page’s left side, choose the ‘Search preferences’ link from the Settings Menu. There will be a section of Meta Tags on the upside of webpage.
- Then click on the ‘Yes’ icon from the ‘Edit’ link. By clicking on it, you would see a text box on the blogger page.
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ after typing a meaningful description. This description would explain your blog in the given text section.
- To open Create Post Window, see the left side of the page and select ‘New Post’ icon. Move to the vertical toolbar on the right section of page after typing short post in the text box.
- You can see a text box by clicking on the toolbar’s ‘Search Description’ icon. Simply click on ‘Done’ button by typing a description that actually explains your blog post. Your post would be published when you click on the ‘Publish’ icon. The metadata description which you added would be included by the blogger.
All of the given steps are quite easy to understand and simple for adding metadata in the blogs online. The Meta tags make your blog post’s description attractive. Due to this attractive description, your page would get noticed by many visitors. Many bloggers use metadata to add in their blogs posts. There is not any other simple method of adding metadata than the above given procedure. Make sure that the description text box does not allow adding more than 150 characters. Therefore, add the description that can describe your post perfectly. A great description would definitely have positive impact on your business. It would attract people to visit your blog and then your site’s traffic would increase more and more with every passing day.
26) How much time Should I Spend on Blogging Per Week?
Blogging is not a task that requires some hours from your daily routine and that’s it. It actually requires lots of attention and time to make a perfect choice of the readers. Therefore, we all should know the estimated time that need to be spent on blogging each week. In this article, we would tell you about how to take time to do blogging.
- First of all, you need to decide how much time you can give to the writings. From three to four hours are sufficient for blog writing. It also depends on the number of words you are writing but the average time should be three to four hours. However, you can easily write three posts in six to seven hours after becoming an expert writer. You should give minimum seven to eight hours to writing. Remember, quality content is better than posting bulk content with no quality.
- After writing it properly, there is a turn to promote your blog. You should spend at least two to three hours on advertising your blog. This is a very important part that needs higher attention and quality time as well. Try to spend whole two to three hours on promoting your blogs by dividing it into weekdays or according to your convenience.
- Save some time in a week to read other blogs. It helps you to determine where you need improvements. You know quite well that there are so many good writers and bloggers present on the internet.
- Give one to two hours per week on learning SEO techniques and their use to get a secured search engine ranking. Use Wordpess SEO and Smart Links to make your posts noticeable for the search engines.
- Give minimum two hours to promote your posts on social media. The first thing you should do after creating blogs onlineis to promote it on social networking sites.
- Give one to two hours for payments, bookkeeping and accounting. You can do it on the weekends.
All of these steps are quite helpful to manage the time for blogging. Now you don’t need to be worry about time management for blogging with your other day-to-day activities as well. It’s easy to do but requires little determination from everyone. Time management is the most important factor of getting success in blogging on the internet. It is as important as your other professional tasks on daily basis.
27) Make an SEO-friendly blog post
To master with Google copious algorithm updates, search engine optimisation can be a tricky tactic. It has become quite necessary to make blog posts SEO-friendly. Lots of effort and hard work is required to give a top ranking to the blog posts in the leading search engines. You don’t need to be worry about how to create blogs online to make them SEO friendly. Here are some points that would help your blog posts to get secured position on Google and Yahoo.
Avoid making your blog clustered with keywords. One to two long keywords are quite enough to add in a blog. The addition of keywords multiple times in a blog makes it difficult for the search engine to give it a good rank. A search engine always prefers the blogs having one to two keywords rather than content filled with the key phrases. The most suitable parts where keywords should be in a blog are Meta description, URL, body and title.
- The design of a webpage should be responsive. For instance, the layout of your blog should be same on any device i.e. Tablet, smartphone and desktop. The difference in layout design affects your chances of getting a higher rank on Google. The webpage design should be like that where you can easily read the text. From the background colour to the overall design, everything should be in a perfect manner.
- The inclusion of Meta description in a blog is very important for the readers. It helps people to find the relevant content for which they are looking for. The Meta description is actually a short summary of what you have written. Add a long-tail keyword in your Meta description when you create a blog.
- Add images with the content to describe them properly. All the leading search engines prefer webpages where they find both content and images. The only content is not helpful for giving you a secure search engine ranking. Therefore, add relevant images to make your content readable and attractive for search engines.
- Use internal links to proof the validity and relevancy of what you have written. The readers as well as search engines prefer the blogs with internal links. The links inside a blog allows readers to get more information about the written article. It is definitely good SEO purposes.
- The tool section of Google webmaster is also a good choice for creating blogs online. Your question about optimisation of your site can have answers through this tool.
28) Reasons Behind Failure of Bloggers
Blogging is sometimes considered as a tough task especially for any newbie who enters into the world of blogging. It is not necessary that you will reach on the heights of success right after creating the first blog. It also takes much learning and effort to do blogging and then continues it as a business. There are several reasons due to which a blogger fails to provide attractive blogs to the readers. In this article, we would discuss some of the reasons due to which bloggers get failure in creating blogs online.
1) The very first reason due to which a blogger fails is to create too much content in the blogs. To spend most of the time in creating content is a first mistake made by bloggers. Everything in a blog should be equal in number. Therefore, adding too much content is not a good idea. Try to add images, videos and other things that can show different varieties in a webpage. By seeing lots of works from first corner to the last end, many readers do not find it interesting. Therefore, addition of anything attractive is necessary to grab traffic. Otherwise, you only would be responsible of your own failure.
2) The wrong way to promote blog might be a reason of your failure as a blogger. For instance, if you share link of your site between the conversations of people about any topic on the facebook then it would definitely useless for you. Choose a right way or place to promote your blog. Your main focus must be on the place where targeted audience exists. Find your actual audience/readers and then start to promote a blog. Your success as a blogger also depends on your right decision making quality.
3) The uniqueness in the topic of every blog is quite important for their success. Readers always want something new. When you go to create a blog, make sure that the topic on which you are discussing is not so much common among blog readers. All the readers want to see something new in your created content. Secondly, don’t forget to add relevant images and videos to grab the attention of more people towards your unique blog. Try to become livelier as you are directly talking to the readers in your writings instead of posting book-like stories. If you would think about all these things, nobody can stop your blog to be successful among readers.
29) Unexpected and Hardest part about blogging
Blogging is a field that is getting immense popularity with every passing day. With this increase in the interest of people for blogging, the competition and war among bloggers have also increased. Due to increase in competition, everyone tries to create a blog better than their rivals. In this way, they try every possible thing to overcome mistakes and faults. To avoid mistakes and blunders, people try to go to every extent. After all, it is about earning money and bloggers with the great writing skills can only enter into the race of top SEO ranking.
Most of the bloggers feel insecure and jealous from their competitors. They never show their fear but their lots of hidden jealousy can’t hide from others. Instead of accepting and correcting faults, people blame others behind their failure. This is the reason due to which many bloggers get failure. An only thing to compete with the rivals is to bring improvements in whatever you do instead of feeling insecure from others. There are some ways due to which you can manage jealousy and use it as a tool of success in the future. These ways are given below:
- Make good terms with the successful bloggers. Don’t make them your foes by feeling insecure with them. A successful blogger friend can be very helpful for you to create outstanding blogs online. You can get each and every update of what he shared with the readers. These updates can help you to make improvements in your posts.
- The work of your successful blogger friend can be a key of your success. Simply analyse their work thoroughly and recreate it with a fully new avatar. In this way, you can also learn about your mistakes. There is nothing bad when you take help from other good blog posts. Everyone learns blogging by analysingsuccessful blogs.
Make your insecurity a major strength and know about some more things that come as bad part of blogging. A simple but bad habit of many bloggers is to create longer posts. So much longer blogs do not get attention from both readers as well as search engines. Therefore, try to write short yet quality content. Add animations, graphics and images to make it more attractive. By keeping all of the shared points under consideration, no one can stop your way for becoming a successful blogger. Hard work and effort are the two important conditions to become a well-known blogger.
30) How blogging can be beneficial for us?
To start a blog, it is very important for every blogger to know each and everything about blogging. A thorough reading from books, online articles and other sources can be helpful to create a blog. Many people choose freelance blogging as their career but they must know the benefits of this field. They should decide that whether these benefits would be helpful for them to generate money or not. Following are the benefits of blogging that you might never hear before.
- Blogging can make you a good writer. Some people writes well but their writings can be polished by entering into the field of blogging. The writing skills would be also improved on the other hand.
- The video skills of many writers are not good because they prefer living behind the crowd of people. Through blogging, you would have experience of giving online interviews which helps to interact with people and build confidence. You would be able to talk in front of people what you write.
- Learning is a major advantage of blogging. This activity gives a great bonus which is learning. You learn a lot from writing because you need to search every time when you write. For good writing, there must be more reading. You automatically read and learn a lot to write well which is a great benefit for you.
- Many writers get higher appreciation from the readers and get highly noticed in a very short period of time. This earlier visibility is only possible through presence in social media and through blogging as well. The more people would know about you, then there are higher chances of becoming well-known blogger in front of everyone.
- Continuous blogging on your blog website can make you expert or professional from an amateur. Everyone learns in the beginning and then become experienced with the passage of time. The focus and enough passion are enough for you to become an expert. Apart from an expert blogger, you can also become more creative person. Your demand would automatically increase for the clients.
- The other benefits of being a blogger are synthesized and synergies focus, improved memory, power networker and a champion researcher. These are also quite important benefits that make you able to stand on a higher position as a blogger. Everyone would see these differences in him after becoming an experienced blogger in front of the clients.
31) Meaningful Blogging for Students
Like an experienced and professional blogger, students are also highly involved in blogging. These days, blogging is not only a task of the expert bloggers but also of the students. There are millions of students that take part in blog writing and write outstanding blogs. As a student, you should consider some steps before writing blogs. These useful tips would be very helpful for you to create blogs online. Some useful tips are given below:
- The students need a platform where they can easily express their thoughts in words. The complicated method to create a blog can discourage them to go ahead. Therefore, it is highly suggested to start work on any kid’s blog. The easier way to start blog writing would encourage students to work more. The EduBlogs and WordPress are the two platforms where students can easily write blogs.
- A paper blogging lesson would be quite helpful for you to begin work as a blogger. The teachers should teach the students about how to create blogs on paper so that they learn how to write blogs. Use safety plans for the students and tell them what they should do and what not. The written material should be fully safe without any irrelevant talks.
- Teachers should teach students about how to comment. The comments make actually make an effective blog. They should know what kind of answer must be given of the posts. The more you would get interacted with the people, they would love to read your blogs more.
- Begin with a small and easiest topic about which a student can write comfortably. It can be their personal introduction. The practice would make them able to write well and easy topics are enough to train them well.
- The involvement of parents should be in every activity of their children. Parents must know about what are they writing and what they should avoid to write.
- The reading of blogs written by other fellow members would be helpful to give you more ideas about creating blogs online. You can make changes in the blogs by learning different things from several blogs.
- Everything needs proper time to be done in a well-mannered way. Therefore, blogging also requires time to be done perfectly. Take some extra time from your busy routine to do blogging. It would be helpful for you to become a successful and well-known student blogger.
32) Why blogging is important for your small business?
We all know that content is the king in the field of article writing and blogging as well. The core component of SEO is an insightful, well-written and compelling content. It is an objective of every firm to provide timely and most relevant content to the clients. Blogging is considered as helpful for large business but it is definitely workable for small ventures. By capturing keywords insightful and amid fresh content, small ventures are turning to blogs for the maximization of their SEO campaigns. The regular updates of blogs and fresh information shows the established thought and worthiness of a brand. Therefore, new firms should highly focus on blogging to convey their messages in a great manner. They should start working on a blog website after establishing the business.
Blogs are becoming more vital for small businesses through frequently updated content, fresh information and Google’s search algorithm. It is a high responsibility of bloggers to provide exact information and updates content to promote their business. Through blogging, many small businesses have got a secured position in their respective industries. Many businesses consider blogging an important factor for the great promotion of their brand. Blogging is an easiest and simplest way to convey the message to the targeted audience. There are millions of people that use internet and social networking sites. If a firm doesn’t get advantage to grab customers from this medium, it is one of their biggest mistakes. It is quite easy to create a blog and everybody can do it.
Small ventures come with a disadvantage of having fewer resources. Therefore, they can’t spend more money on the advertisement and promotions of their business. Blogging has become a helpful and free way to make people aware about their offerings. Due to tough competition among companies, it has become quite necessary to promote a brand in a unique way. Though, many firms do blogging but blogs can be created in different ways. According to the latest research, companies that regularly update their blog’s content and provide new information are generating more profit than others. Therefore, it is necessary to stay active regularly on your blogs. If you want to see your small venture on the heights of success, then nothing is better option than blogging to promote your business. Don’t think that you’ll begin to grab lots of customers’ right after to begin blogging. It also takes some time like other ways for business promotion.
33) Five commandments of blogging
Year 2015 has been started and many people have higher objectives to achieve their business goals through blogging. There are lots of things that you can do to bring improvements in your blogging. People who faced bad time in last year related to blogging can have more room to get success this year. The things that you must do for your blogs are:
- You can build a blog and business if you learn the right use of words in the content. When you write a lot, you can be a master in writing. Through regular practice, you can be able to write good content for the targeted audience. With the passage of time, you’ll learn everything from style to the voice.
- Any search engine as well as readers would reject a blog without fresh content. It badly affects on the sales, leads and site traffic. Therefore, always create a blog with fresh and updated content. Publish your blog at least once in a week. If you are not regular in publishing blogs, your rivals would definitely take your place.
- Your regular readers are the people that can take your business to the next level. You should collect the emails of your regular readers. Tell them about your offerings also through mail. The loyal customers and regular readers are quite similar to some extent. They hardly leave a thing which they like the most. Therefore, take advantage of it and use your blog readers as a tool to grab more audiences through word of mouth.
- Keep an eye on everything. For instance, which posts are helpful to gain sales, leads and most subscribers? Analyze that who is the sender of traffic for your blogs. You can use online tools and reports to know more about capturing audiences. Therefore, doesn’t waste time in analyzing the right medium to grab traffic for your site.
- Social media is a great platform to attract lots of customers and to hike the site’s traffic as well. Find out like-minded people for a session of meaningful conversation with them. But this conversation shouldn’t be all about sales. People don’t respond to the messages related to direct sales. Talk to them and show a friendly attitude. Convey your actual message wisely instead of sending direct messages to convince people for buying your product.
- Use professional and great-looking themes for your blog. Check popular blog sites and see the layout as well as designs for assistance.
34) Create a business blogging plan
A comprehensive business blogging plan is necessary before you start a blog for supporting your venture. Without a plan, you can forget to perform many important tasks. Through blogging plan, you can know each and every important step from creation to the publishing of blogs. Blogging with a proper plan is necessary for the success of your business. Some easier steps to develop a business blogging plan are given below:
- Many people begin to create blogs online without taking assistance. This assistance is not about a proper training from someone but to read other blogs. You should search a blog role model. Once you learn the do’s and don’ts from a good blog, you’ll be able to create great blogs. Your blog role model should be a regular blogger. Make sure that he/she updates content regularly and follows all the important steps related to blogging. The sites of multinational companies may be helpful for you. For instance, you can visit Coca Cola’s blog to check how the company grabs customers through blogging.
- Develop a mission statement. Everyone should know about the mission of your business. You must know the answers of such questions like who is the targeted audience. What can you deliver to the targeted audience? And what outcome would you get from them? Focus on all of these questions.
- You should also match the blogging as well as marketing goals. The similar objectives for blogging and marketing can help you to achieve your goals earlier. Populate your social media pages by using blog content. Identify that what marketing objectives are necessary for your firm and how blogging can help you to reach that goal.
- Make different categories of blogs according to the preferences of readers. Identify what your readers would like to read and develop the categories of blogs. Make sure that you’ve developed all the categories before starting blogs online.
- It’s time to evaluate and monitor your results. This is the right time to check whether your blogging is working or not. From creating to the publishing of blogs, keep an eye on everything and analyze them thoroughly. Figure out that how much benefit did you get through blogging. If there is a failure, check that where you’ve made mistake. It is very important to check the success and failure of blogging. You can bring more improvements if you didn’t grab desired amount of audience.
35) Blogging through Smartphone
These days, the advancement in technology with every passing day seems so surprising to everyone. Smartphone is also a superb invention of the latest technology that can perform all the computer-related tasks. These days, millions of bloggers use Smartphone to publish and even write their blogs. They prefer it due to the portability and convenience to publish the content whenever and wherever you are. The customization and modification of blogs is also possible through Smartphone. You simply need to download custom blog applications and begin to work.
There are many people who run their blogs by using their Smartphone or phablets. According to many Smartphone bloggers, blogging on a phone doesn’t make you feel that you need a computer or laptop. From creating blogs online to their modification, everything is possible by using a small Smartphone. On the other hand, there are still many people who don’t enjoy creating blogs or writing articles on this little gadget. They don’t feel comfortable with the small-sized screen of Smartphone. Take a look on some steps related to sending blogs using a Smartphone.
- Sign in to your blog account on the Smartphone. Exit from the blog on your computer and save new settings on Smartphone. It is necessary to sign out from all the other gadgets and computer.
- In the blog section, go to the option of settings. All of your blogging preferences can be modified or indicated through this option.
- In the settings option, navigate to the email section. In the given field, you are required to enter an email address.
- Simply write your message in the given field in the blogging app on Smartphone. You can write as many words as you can in most of the blogging apps.
- Don’t forget to add the title of your blog. The title shows topic of your blog.
- In the settings option of your blogging platform, send blog posts to many recipients.
This simple procedure can make you able to send blogs through your Smartphone. I am sure that it’ll be very helpful for you to send blogs from anywhere. Make sure, you must be logged out from all other devices for logging in to your blog’s account on Smartphone. You can also create blog website by using a Smartphone. Smartphones have definitely made it easier for the bloggers who travel a lot and need to be connected with their blogs all the time.
36) Blogging vs Vlogging
There are many bloggers who switched from creating blogs online to develop video blogs. We all are quite aware with blogging but don’t have proper knowledge about vlogging. Vlog is a video blog that comes with a changed medium to share the details of a blog. Your blog in the form of a video is known as vlog. In the current era, the trend of using social media and video sharing sites in increasing day by day. Therefore, blogs in the simple text form are becoming old-fashioned for many readers. Many bloggers prefer creating blogs online as well as vlogs of the same post.
These days, the vlogs get more views and traffic than the blogs on different sites. Therefore, bloggers can’t neglect creating vlogs to grab more traffic. Both blogs and vlogs generate attractive income for the site owners. Most of the bloggers make a mistake by sharing both blogs and vlogs about their business on the site. You should be highly aware that which medium is best to convey your business’s message. Sometimes, businesses earn higher amount due to promoting a brand through blogs. On the other hand, some brands can only be promoted through videos because readers don’t understand their specifications and details.
There are many benefits of blogging. First of all, you don’t need to buy expensive equipments and tools to create them. You must be a good writer and can do the writing task on the laptop or desktop as well. For the business professionals, corporate and owners, blogging is a norm and they find it effective as compared to vlogs. You don’t need to get technical information for creating blogs. As compared to vlogging, creating blogs online is quite easier and time-saving as well.
Like blogging, there are also different benefits of creating vlogs. Though, it requires additional equipments and technical knowledge but also generate higher traffic on the sites. These days, many people prefer watching videos instead of reading text to get information about anything. Therefore, the video tutorials or blogs get most attention of the readers rather than blogs. Many people consider vlogs more understandable than the blogs. Many non-English speakers don’t understand some terminologies in a blog. Therefore, they prefer to watch vlogs to understand. Vlog don’t only allow listening but also show the things about which it discusses with readers. Therefore, vlogging is considered as more beneficial than blogging according to the discussed points.
37) Current Business Blogging Trends
Blogging has become highly popular in the last few years. The reason of their highest popularity is the increment in the number of internet users. Secondly, people also love to read blogs that gives them information in a unique manner. Two decades ago, people had visited the websites with simplest layout and design. Nowadays, you enjoy reading information on different sites because of variety of content except only text. Last year, the number of bloggers as well as readers has increased with twenty five percent in all over the world. 67% more leads has been generated by B2B marketers who use blogs. After reading custom content on different firm’s sites, sixty percent of consumers felt highly positive about a firm.
The rate of credibility and trust has increased with 81% among the US online consumers. Whether you are going to create a blog or running a blog website from many years, some questions should not be forgotten ever. How many days should I give to blogging each week? Which is the best time for posting content on blog? Every blogger get profit and develop a successful blog after making a right schedule to do blogging. The schedule of most successful bloggers were 18% of all posts published on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 17.9% on Thursday, 17.2% on Monday, 15.9% on Friday, 6.8% on Sunday and 6.3% on Saturday.
The ideal timings to publish fresh content on the blog were between 9am to 6pm throughout the year 2014. Many businesses have earned a lot by focusing on publishing content as per this time slot. The hike on number of readers and bloggers shows that it can become a full-time business for many people. They would prefer blogging over their nine-to-five jobs. On the other hand, the numbers of sites that guide people about creating blogs have also increased. You can create blogs online by reading the useful tutorials from several sites.
The trend of designing and developing blogs has also changed in the last year. Many bloggers preferred to make constant changes in theme and designs to grab more traffic. It was also highly beneficial step taken by the firms for their blogs. The attractive design and the content grabbed lots of traffic for different businesses. It is a great lesson for the fresh bloggers of year 2015 to focus on everything rather than only the content of their site. It’ll definitely helpful for you.
38) Difference Between Forum and Blog
Many people are not highly aware about the difference between a blog and forum. Many people consider them similar to many aspects. However, they are not alike and can be differentiated in many ways. If you don’t know about the differences between blog and forum, you can’t create a blog. For a successful blogger, you need to know the difference between both of them. In this article we would discuss about some clear differences between a blog and forum as well. These differences would be quite helpful for you to distinguish a forums and blogs.
A forum is a platform where you have liberty to share and discuss everything. You can share your opinions and views about any topic in the forums. The views of others also help you to guide about anything in the forums. The discussion is mostly based on the specific topics given on the sites. a Forum is an online platform where you can get socialize with people. The level of all the members is equal in a forum. Many sites provide a forum section to get views of the users about their services or anything else.
A blog permits comments and questions from the users by giving control of discussion to the blogger. Most of the blogs contain personal information about bloggers. A blogger can only update information and provide suggestions about a certain topic. People can only share their views and place questions on a specific topic. There is no freedom like a forum to say anything you want in the blogs. People who write blogs and run a blog website have an authority to block any user if they violate the terms and conditions while sharing their views. Blogging is more about a blogger while forum is all about the users. This is the major difference between a blog and forum as well.
Creating blogs online is a bit difficult than to develop forums. In a forum, most of the things depend upon the users and their views. Many people reply on forums for their personal discussion. Therefore, there is no issue of getting traffic on online forums. On the other hand, blogs require updates and fresh content all the time to get comments and questions from the site visitors. Blogging is related to self expression which you can’t do in the forums. Blogging is the way to show yourself and your business in front of others. However, forums are limited to the topics from other niches rather than personal experiences and stories of people.
39) How can I Become a Career Blogger?
We all make lots of plans about our career during the period of studies. Some get success to have a desired career while some fails to become what they had decided. Therefore, we always keep a second choice of career or profession in our minds. The unfulfilled dreams definitely hurt us a lot but we shouldn’t lose our hope in any circumstances. Don’t feel disappointed and let’s begin blogging as a full-time profession. You can do blogging for money to spend your time, to get experience and to earn good amount of money as well.
In this article, we would share some interesting information about how you can start blogging as a full-time job. You simply need to follow the given instructions to be a successful blogger. Now you don’t need to bother yourself in searching of jobs. Simply read the given instructions and make millions of dollars as a blogger.
1) First of all, you need to go through from a thorough search about blogging. It is a possibility to start blog as a career. If you are a talented writer, it’s an icing on a cake. Honestly, a good writer can develop a successful blog earlier than others. The correct guidance can make you able to start blogging. You’ll have to give some more time to get information about blogging from start to the end.
2) After making a site, it’s time to publish your content. Simply keep focus on writing what you actually know. Don’t try to be a highly professional blogger by writing on what you don’t know. In simple words, start blogging from writing easy articles. Experience would give you ability to gain command over writing. Choose the topics which you can write comfortably. After all, it’s all about earning money and to grab the attention of readers towards the content.
3) The selection of blogging service should be perfect. Don’t compromise with the design and layout of your site if you want to make money through it. Paid blogging services are most preferred because they provide you numerous features and also allow modifications.
4) You’ve developed everything in a blog. Now it’s time to promote it on the web. Don’t forget that you are doing it for making money. Therefore, don’t leave any platform to promote your blog. You can promote it on the social networking sites, online forums and through emails. Social media is the best platform to advertise your business in front of many people.
40) How can I Become a Travel Blogger?
Unlike a blogger, the travel bloggers need to do lots of hard work for writing blogs about different destinations. It is not easier to be a travel blogger. If you can work hard then you can become a travel blogger. Otherwise, many people leave this profession due to lots of working hours in it. On the other hand, a person should be extra talented with superb writing skills for this profession. Companies only hire a travel blogger if they find him/her passionate, determined, skilful and hardworking. Once you become a travel blogs creator, you can get numerous rewards, salary bonuses and perks as well.If you want to become a travel blogger, these instructions would be very helpful for you. Take a look on the given instructions.
1) First of all, start practice on writing reviews of different destinations in your city. You are quite aware about them and therefore, you can write them in a well-mannered way. You can write about unique/notable neighborhood, amusement parks, restaurants and hotels in your writings. It’s the best way to become an expert travel writer by starting from your hometown.
2) Search for online travel blogs and submit your article there. For writing an appealing article, you can learn lots of tips from the guidelines and tutorials available on internet. Also search for the process to create online free blogs and create your blog based on the articles about different destinations.
3) Don’t forget to say thanks to your editor by sending him/her a follow-up email. Continue to work on the first and second step until you get a good opportunity to write travel blogs. Continuous writing would make you able to write amazing travel articles for the readers. Readers always like the travel articles to which they enjoy to read and imagine their presence on that specific place.
4) Search the companies on internet that used your work on their blog website. Simply contact that firms and send your more sample work. If they are interested to take your services, place your demand for a hotel stay, project and complimentary meal from them.
5) The blog reviews must be based on an objective and fairly written. Don’t try to add extra details or content that doesn’t develop interest in the readers. I f you keep all of these points under consideration, companies would definitely consider you in the future. Hard work definitely gives fruitful results in the future.
41) How to Create a Profitable Blog?
A profitable blog can change your life because the trend of blogging is rising every year. it is though not simple to make a blog able to generate millions of dollars. You need to do lots of internet search and regular practice on creating blogs. After considering numerous points, you might be able to earn more than the desired amount of money. The basics that can help you to make a highly profitable blog are given below:
- You must be cleared about the niche of your blog. According to many bloggers, blogging is their passion but actually they do it for making money. Therefore, keep your objective clear and don’t feel hesitate to tell about making money through blogging. You can select the profitable niches for your blog i.e. marketing, design, fitness, health and gaming. Currently, these niches are highly popular among the readers.
- The selection of right domain name can also be profitable for your blog in the future. In a domain name, you should use keyword(s). For example, if you are writing about flowers, your key phrases can be rose, jasmine or colorful flowers. There are numerous free tools to search a new domain. These are GoDaddy and InstantDomainSearch.
- The selection of a credible hosting provider for your blog site requires lots of search. HostGator is considered as the most suggested hosting provider to make your site profitable. It offers most affordable price with amazing support system. Therefore, you should try their hosting services to start a blog.
- The domain name server should be changed after choosing a web hosting service provider. It is a very simple process and requires few minutes to be completed.
- Many people think that WordPress can be only handled by tech savvies. It’s not true. Everyone can start blog by installing WordPress. Simply follow the procedure to install it on internet and let’s begin blogging.
- If you want a profitable blog, don’t forget to start it with an “About Me” page. Give a brief introduction and also share your professional as well as educational information with the readers. A profitable blog always come with a detailed introduction of a blogger.
These simple steps can help you to create a blog for making money beyond your expectations. Try to consider all the steps for a successful blogging in the future. Remember, the already successful and profitable blogs can also become a great guide for you.
42) Publish a Blog Post on LinkedIn
For any small business marketing plan, content writing plays an important and vital role as well. It boosts the search engine ranking as an effective SEO strategy and is a best way to establish your brand. The references as well as writings from other people and links to your site show content marketing is superb for SEO. It requires dedication and time to search sites that accept your blog posts and to develop relationship with the successful bloggers for content referencing purpose. In this article we’ll discuss about publishing a blog post on LinkedIn. Create blog and simply publish it on LinkedIn by following the given instructions.
- A darn blogging tool can be very helpful for you. Most of the bloggers who publish blog on LinkedIn prefer using this tool.
- The key of your blog’s success is the cover image of your blog post. An eye-catching image can be highly beneficial if you share a blog post on twitter or facebook as well. An attractive cover image can make your content more engaging.
- A compelling headline also makes your content engaging in front of a reader. A headline with the length of 40 to 49 characters can insist readers to read your blog posts on LinkedIn. On this site, most of the readers prefer to read a post after seeing its headline. Therefore, you need to make an attractive headline.
- The posts between 1700 to 2000 words are considered as highly popular among the readers in LinkedIn. Don’t try to exceed the number of words from the figure of 2000 words. If you are going to publish for the first time, write a post of 1000 words. Make sure that you give sufficient time to a 2000 words blog post’s formatting. LinkedIn gives you different tools to edit the content i.e. bold, italic, numbers/bullets.
- It’s time to publish and share your blog post on the site. The LinkedIn’s content bank would show your post after you click on Publish. In order to get maximize exposure, you should share a link of your blog on the content. LinkedIn is a great site where you can share posts about everything. Due to the large number of users, there are more chances for you to get higher exposure and lots of readers for your future writings. Whether you create blogs online or not, LinkedIn is a platform where you don’t forget to share blog posts.
43) The best blogging platforms
It is not difficult to create a blog if you’ve selected a good platform for it. Many bloggers follow all the steps to create a profitable blog but fails to choose a best platform. It becomes a reason for the failure of your business and spoils your dream to become a successful blogger in the future. There are many free and paid online hosting service providers that can make your blogging site attractive in front of the visitors. When users don’t find a site helpful and attractive, they don’t even spend a second to cancel that particular webpage. Therefore, make your blog appealing and use the most suggested web hosting services.
The most suggested platforms that can help to take your blogging business to next level are The Fallen Heroes, LinkedIn Influencers, Posthaven, Typepad, Squarespace, Ghost, SETT, Facebook Notes, Google+, Postach.io, Quora, Svbtle, Medium, Tumblr, Blogger and WordPress. This is a mixed combination of web hosting services and social networking sites. If you use them for blogging, there are higher chances that you’ll get a profitable blog site in the future. All in all, WordPress should be your first priority to create a blog. This is the most preferred web hosting service provider on internet.
You should create a blog for free if you are a beginner in the field of blogging. This is highly suggested to use a free web hosting service as a beginner blogger. You can learn a lot about blogging as a beginner. Secondly, it can be disadvantageous for you to use a paid web hosting service to create blogs online for the first time. Therefore, you should focus on using free web host instead of paying hard-earned money without learning a lot about blogging.
Some other highly famous blogging platforms are Weebly, LiveJournal, Drupal, Joomla and Movable Type. Their web hosting services also come with free and paid packages. The free packages come with less number of features while paid packages provide lots of specifications to create an outstanding blog website. By using any of the discussed web hosting services, you’ll fall in love with your blog site. From the design to the content, everything would attract lots of visitors. A good web hosting service plays a vital role to generate more traffic for your blogging site. These online blogging platforms come with new updates of themes and layout designs. You can also get new tips to create good content for your site.
44) The Future of Blogging and Bloggers
A surprisingly increased number of blogging sites and bloggers show the higher interest of people towards it. Many people are trying to continue blogging as a full-fledge profession. Therefore, we can say that bloggers would have a bright future in the upcoming years. They’ll make more money due to the increase in number of internet users. Like internet, we can’t deny for the popularity of social media as well. The immense popularity of social media has brought a great advantage for bloggers. Many bloggers prefer promoting their blogs or sites through social media and become successful to get desired traffic.
Before the higher use of social networking sites, blogging was not as much successful like these days. Blogging have a higher impact in the field of media and journalism. Simply type and publish whatever you want to share with people on internet. In the field of media and journalism, all the information and latest news can be published through blogs. Though, blogging is not easy for everyone but the easy guides and tutorial can make it easy for them to create a blog. However, you’ll need to hire a writer if you are not capable to write blogs.
In the upcoming years, social media would continue playing an important role to promote blogging businesses. Blogs would become an important source to get information rather than other mediums. Bloggers would spend more time to update the content on regular basis. The near real-time, faster and cheaper blogging platforms would be available in large number in the upcoming years. There is no other medium where you can know about others, share your views and read the useful as well as updated information.
In the future, readers would’ve many choices to read blogs. Various topics related to the famous niches would be easily available with the fresh content. The number of bloggers would not as much higher as of readers. After a decade, the number of readers as well as bloggers would get doubled if we compare them with the current figure. People who write well would also join blogging as a full-time business. A good writer can become a blogger and therefore, writers would show higher interest to start blogging for money. It is highly suggested to start blogging from now to get lots of monetary benefits in the future. Don’t forget to follow helpful tutorials to create a blog if you really want to get success in this profession.
45) Use Custom Domain Name for Your Blog
Hosting a blog on your own custom domain or by blogspot are the two ways to publish content on Blogger. Through both ways, you can’t lose the site’s content and can modify your published blog whenever you want. In this article, we would guide you about how can you get a customized domain name for your blog. There are numerous providers for the customized domain name on the internet. You simply need to buy the services of any of them. These companies allow you to make changes in your blog’s domain name by paying certain charges.
The famous companies that provide desired domain names for the blogs are No-IP, Yahoo! Small business, 1and1, ix web hosting, GoDaddy.com and EasyDNS. These companies don’t only provide numerous options to make changes in your domain name but also suggest them to the bloggers. Millions of bloggers take help from these sites regarding modification in the domain names. If you are unsure about creating an appealing domain name, checkout a list of popular blog sites domain names. You can definitely develop a good domain name after checking the domain names of other sites.
You can also search for local registrars if want to but a country-specific domain name or your site’s content is in other language. Domain names also come with different types as per the requirements of the blog webpages. For custom domain name, the two most popular types are subdomian and top-level domain. There is a little difference between both of types of domain names. The procedures to develop a custom domain name vary from site to site. There are many ways to customize your blog’s URL if you are worried about how to make changes in domain name.
According to a recent study, bloggers who fail to develop a profitable blog should use custom domain name for them. It can be helpful to some extent. Sometimes, the domain name of a blog stops visitors to visit a blog. Many people think that a blog with unique and appealing name provide quality content as well as good design. Though, it’s not a right mentality but we’ll have to accept it. Therefore, you should not feel hesitate to modify the domain name of your blog if it is important to do. Sometimes, people can’t make profitable and popular blog sites only because of the domain name that sounds weird. Therefore, keep an eye on everything while creating blogs and running a blog website.
46) What is Meant By Microblogging?
The internet service that allows an exchange of small messages only to the users of the same service is known as microblogging. These messages are actually known as microposts. By its name, you can identify that it is different from creating blogs online due to change in length of a message. Micro means smallest and it fully describes that microblogging is about creating short blogs. The portability and immediacy are the specialties of microblogging. You can write microblogs on your different gadgets. From Smartphone to the tablet PCs, you can create microposts without any trouble.
You can also post small videos and audio files by replacing text in microposts. This service is related to create short messages and to convey your message instantly. Like blogging, it saves your time and you can share anything with a limited amount of sentences with your readers through microblogging. You may take 30 to 45 minutes to write a blog but microposts can be written hardly in five minutes. One of the most popular microblogging website is twitter. Many celebrities use this site to share short messages with their fans and followers.
These days, microblogging is more famous than simple blogging. The reason behind their popularity is the short length of message and time saving service. Many people can’t give time to write detailed blogs online. Therefore, they prefer to go for microblogging to share everything without extending words and creating curiosity among the readers. The president of US Barrack Obama also uses microblogging service to share their views with people. They also encourage the views of their followers as well. These days, it seems difficult to convey messages to everyone without using microblogging sites. These sites have become an important part of our lives to communicate with others in a convenient manner.
There are some highly famous applications of microblogging. Some of these are emergency broadcast systems, sports and traffic updates etc. These apps make it easier for the users to get know-how about the local as well as international news. Creating blogs online is also becoming popular among tech savvies but it can’t compete with the popularity of microblogging. It is highly suggested to make an account on any of the microblogging site. It’s fun to use microblogging services provided by different sites. Twitter is the most preferred and best platform for creating short blogs. You would definitely enjoy by using it for sure.
47) What Kind Of Seo Blogs Should I Follow To Keep Up-To-Date?
Search Engine Optimization has become an important tool to generate money for your business by providing top ranking on search engines. Every blog website’s owner wants to get good ranking on the first search results page of Google. For the best SEO results of your blog website, you need to follow top SEO blogs. Gather information about how a blog can be successful and generate desired traffic. You can stay relevant by following some helping blogs. Take a look on them.
You can find everything in Hubspot from digital, SEO and content marketing blogs. Their specialty is the daily postings, skill and topic level browsing and frequent posts. It is the choice of many newbie bloggers to take guidance.
There is everything about SEO in this site. You can get great information about developing SEO based blogs on eth internet. Creating blogs online is not difficult but to provide them desired rank on search engine is a difficult task. To get the SEO info, there are massive resources available on this site. Superb tools and case studies that can help you to develop great SEO based blogs are also available on this site.
You can get brief analysis about content marketing and useful guides on SEO in IACQUIRE. The characteristics of digital marketing and creating blogs online for SEO purpose available here in a detailed form.
Social Media Examiner:
Tips for getting higher search engine ranking through social media are available on this site. From beginning to end, you can get all info regarding use of social media to create a blog. You can discover what is best for you through podcasts of social media marketing. This is a very helpful platform that gives knowledge about both Social media and SEO in a great manner.
You can read the personal blogs of the owner of this site who is also a successful blogger. The failures and success reasons in creating blogs are also being discussed on the site. Many case studies and tips are also available for beginner bloggers on this site
These SEO blogs would be definitely very helpful for you. Don’t try to start blog without following the given successful SEO blogs. You won’t be disappointed by reading lots of useful information to provide desired SEO ranking from these sites. All of these sites are highly suggested for the new as well as experienced bloggers to get a top search engine ranking.
48) What Should Be The Job Description Of A Blogger?
There are many people who want to start blogging as their full-time career. Firms hire bloggers to create updated and informative content on their site. Bloggers can earn more money than many other hectic jobs. Therefore, blogging is considered as a job that provides attractive salaries than many other kinds of jobs. Some bloggers work on the basis of contract while some work as a full-time employer. If you want to get a blogger’s job for a renowned company, make a job description by adding the given details. These details can also be useful for you to recruit writers if you start a blog.
Education and background:
If you need a full-time job, you must have a bachelor’s degree or the 14 years of education. Most of the companies prefer bloggers with the degree of social media management, marketing, business communications and public relations. However, it depends on the field of writing which you’ll select. Many people think that a good English speaker can be a blogger. It’s not true because education make you able to share your thoughts about a specific topic. Blogging highly depends on your opinion about different topics. It’s not about to read a paragraph and rewrite it.
Easy-to-understand style, interesting information, ideas and thoughts must be included in the writings of a blogger. Share the topics of previously written blogs on the resume so that employer can be aware about the relevancy of your skills. Communication skills and good research must also be in a blogger. These skills are not God gifted. You can get these skills through constant practice of writing blogs.
Don’t focus only on writing:
Blogging is not only about the writing. Bloggers also create blog videos known as vlogs except respond to comments and create posts. The other tasks of a blogger are bookmarking sites, sharing work with blogging communities, writing guest posts on other blogs, promote firm blogs on social networking sites and to market their work. People who think it is all about writing are actually wrong thinkers. You should have capability to handle all of these tasks. If you are only a writer, then content writing jobs would be more suitable for you. A writer needs to learn many other things to become a successful blogger. If you want to start a blog, simply focus on the discussed job description of a blogger. You’ll definitely get lots of information with this article.
49) WordPress Or Blogger: Which Is The Best Web Hosting Service Provider?
There are two famous web hosting service providers known as WordPress and Blogger. Both are outstanding web hosts in the world of blogging. WordPress is an open-source site that fully allows a blogger to own a site. On the other hand, Blogger allows you to develop a site but it’ll be only own by this web hosting service. For the maintenance like security, backup and spam protection, WordPress doesn’t take any responsibility. The Blogger on the other hand controls and maintain a site. These differences don’t show the superiority of each web host because the decision for owning a site and to its protection varies from person to person. Some people want to own a site while some take it on rent.
In the WordPress, your own domain name must be registered with the annual rate of $13. Your pre-registered domain name must be used as yourname.blogspot.com in the Blogger. WordPress also charge a monthly fee of $5 for hosting of site. It also provides unlimited storage as well as domain. Blogger provide additional space of 1 GB and you can connect it with account of Google+ if you want to do it. It is not difficult to create a blog through both web hosting services. You have full liberty and control to make changes your webpage through WordPress. The Blogger doesn’t provide FTP access and advanced customization with limited amount.
You can make unique and pretty changes in site by adding thousands of designs in WordPress. In Blogger, you can be able to make changes by simple drag and drop and can select limited amount of designs. WordPress provide different functionality and many plugins as per your choice. You can only get gadgets and no plugins in Blogger. WordPress allows you to affiliate links and run banner ads. Blogger earn money through ads and therefore, it provides free services. As per my choice, you should go for WordPress. Though, you’ll have to pay for their services but it justifies the charges of their packages. The free services of Blogger come with lack of customization options. At one time, you’ll need to enjoy liberty to modify your webpage. Therefore, no other web hosting service can provide you the superb features like WordPress. There are 60 millions bloggers that use this platform to create a blog website. You’ll never disappoint with the services of WordPress ever in your blogging experience. Therefore, go for WordPress if you want a profitable blogging site.
50) Benefits of Blogging for Teenagers
People of all ages love blogging. But, there is a keen interest observed in teenagers, because they want to explore the world, have fun, want to make new friends online etc… Hence, they love to create a blog online. Usually, at teen age individuals flinch using social networking websites. This is not bad, but also not good and informative compared to blogging. Hence, a few benefits of blogging for teenagers are discussed in the post.
A teenager can learn to express by posting his/her opinions on blogs. They can create a blog for free on any topic with the help of popular blog sites online. Even some websites offer to create a blog for free. Hence, he/she can start a free blog and start sharing their everyday dairy with the world. Isn’t it a good idea to learn expressing oneself? Surely, this will help a teen to become an expert in expression.
Proper time usage
As discussed above in the post, the teenagers love to chat online, post pics, etc., on social networking websites. However, if this time is properly used in gaining knowledge and chatting on informative subjects will be great, isn’t it? Hence, the parents should encourage their teens to start a blog on informative topics and parents can also help them by teaching their kids on how to set up a blog.
Certainly, when someone starts expressing will slowly develop good writing skills. Because, an individual will try to express his/her feelings in fresher way each time. Hence, will discover new words and new writing styles.
Yes, knowledge is gained when we share it with others. Hence, by creating blogs online, one will learn new things. Moreover, people will leave feedbacks and comments which will give more information about the topic. Obviously, everyone desires to make his/her blog the top among the prevailing online free blogs. Hence, one will do more and more research about the topic and get benefited with knowledge.
Create a blog for free and start building your network. Because, there are many like-minded people in the world you can build a network easily. Start a blog on any blog website and build your network. Moreover, a teenager can build his/her career by showing their skills in the particular subject. For example, if you are an expert in coding computer languages, a network of people wo are interested in it and have mastery in it will appreciate you and help you in sharpening your skills. In this way a teenager can build a good career.
51) Pros and Cons of Free Blogging platforms
When you think to start a blog, the next thing come to your mind is to choose a free blogging platform or purchase your own domain. Certainly, it is difficult to decide which one to choose. This article is focussed on free blogging platforms with a few pros and cons, which may help you in deciding to choose free platform or not.
- First of all the main feature to be noted is they are free, without spending a penny you can create a blog for free.
- The other significant thing is these type of blog website have easy interface, which help a newbie to create a blog easily. He/she can add posts, videos etc… Without any strain.
- The third thing is one can start a blog for free with easy features in less time. Thus it saves your time in building a blog website.
- It serves best if you want to learn how to set up a blog.
- It is helpful when you are in a budget and don’t want to spend more on the website. This way one can learn for free how to make your own blog website and become successful among other blogs online.
Obliviously, there are some limitations in free services. Some limitations of these popular blog sites which offer free service are as follows:
- The template is one of the main factor in making a blog attractive. Unfortunately, there are very few templates available on free blog websites. Hence, you cannot create a blog according to your desire. This is one of the cons that makes the blogger uncomfortable.
- The URL of the free blog website is added to your website URL. It means you don’t have a domain of yourself. This makes your blog website URL longer and unattractive. Even, it becomes hard for you to remember and share with your clients.
- If the reader wants to comment on your blog, may not comment because he/she is not a member of the website. The visitor will be asked to register with the website first before commenting. This may leave your blog without comments.
- The blog owner cannot enjoys the fruits of their hard work with a blog website that offered to create a blog for free. This is because the traffic generated by your blog due to your quality content, is credited to the blog website owner in which you created a blog.
52) Difference between Website and Blog
Nowadays, everyone loves to construct a blog or website. And due to the rise of online readers and growing interest in online writing, you may have heard of blogs or websites. These are among the popular ways to share your writings online. This article will show you the difference between a blog and a website.
What is a website?
Every day we come across so many websites online. If you want to shop something online you visit a website. If you want to order the food online you visit a website, if you want to get some lessons online you search for a tutorial website related to it. Even if you want a job you visit a website. There are many popular job websites online which connect you to the employers who are thousands of miles away. Hence, websites are very useful. So, I think you got a picture of the website. Yes, website is place on internet were a business is presented virtually. The things which make a website different from a blog are, the content on the website is stagnant. It means the website content is not changed often. Guests can buy goods from here but cannot interact with the owner of business. Moreover, it is designed in a professional way.
What is a Blog?
A blog is a small place on internet which any user can use no matter whether he/she owns a business or not. A blog is informal and visitors here can interact with owner of the blog, through comments. The main thing which makes a blog different from a website is, the content on a blog is updated frequently. It is also recommended to update the blog as frequently as possible. Moreover, many of the blogs are shared with the incentive to help people learn new things. Hence, blogs are informative.
Do you have a blog or a website? If not you can start a blog for free now! It is simple to create a blog. There are many popular sites that allow anyone to create a blog for free on their website. Moreover, some of the blogging websites pay for views generated by blogs. Hence, you can start a blog and also flinch blogging for money. But, if you want to sell products or start a business, then blogs are not a good idea, you should create a website, because it looks professional.
53) How to Maintain your Blog
As online blogging has become a favorite leisure for some people and on other side, numerous people are blogging for money. In any case, the bloggers are less skilled in maintenance issues related with online blogging, although they might be expert in various activities like create a blog, replying a post, publishing a post etc.
It is fact that proper maintenance would optimize the overall performance of the blog. Here few important aspects of maintenance are provided, that might be very helpful for bloggers.
The foremost thing is safeguarding the valuable data, the data could be the posts comprising of document, image or video. For those who are professionally blogging for money, it could be a novel article or intellectual property, thus there is need that the duplicate copy of the data should be stored in some safe location.
Practically there are some catastrophic situations pertaining to hardware/software, in which the entire data could be lost or corrupted, consequently the second copy of data might be extremely helpful.
The blog content, the related web data and even the themes could be backed up. The backup data could be stored in hard disk or can be stored in online data backup storages.
It is advisable to use latest blog software. Every time new version is released, upgrade your blogging software without fail. Always check for any new plugins, if found then promptly upgrade your online free blogs. Plugins play an important role in handling blog content, so appropriate and latest plugins could optimize the blogging activity.
Always try to protect your online free blogs from viruses and malware.
As, there exists a constant threat from unauthorized users and unethical hackers, precautionary measures should be taken to avoid any untoward incident.
Always keep your Firewall settings to ON condition.
Never open unknown programs that run wizards.
Your email ID that was utilized to open online free blog is equally important, so never responds to unknown emails and spam.
Install anti-malware and internet security software. If you are using an old one, it is suggested to upgrade to latest one, as newer software has more capability to tackle latest threats.
It is also advised to purchase a premium account of security software, in case your posts are highly sensitive and valuable.
Sometimes, there exits problem in proper synchronization of blogging software, that results in mismatch of orders of published posts, although it is not a pertinent problem. Clearing cache could solve this issue instantly.
54) Blogging- A glimpse from the past
In the last decade, there have been important technological achievements and enhancements in web technology and internet domain. There have been a few significant breakthroughs in social media services. As a result, the whole world has become a global village. Blogging is one of the vital services that provide internet users to share their valuable stuff online and free of cost.
Every technology has its own stages of development. Similarly, online blogging has its own chronology of events. The term “blog” was coined in the late 1990s. Before online free blogs became popular, digital communities took many forms that included Usenet, commercial online services such as Genie, e-mail lists and also Bulletin Board Systems (BBS). In the primitive time, Internet forum software such as WebEx, created running conversations by employing threads concepts.
Usenet was the primary serial platform, which manifested the original definition of internet sharing. It featured the moderated newsgroup, which allowed all posting in a newsgroup to be under the control of an individual or small group. Thus, this was the first step in sharing data in social domain. They used some controllers or moderators for managing the exchange of data. Although, the platform was pleasant, but the network bandwidths, communication interfaces and internet security risks were predominant issues that prevailed. Meanwhile, with the advent of new standards for HTML and URLs, this idea gained a drastic momentum.
Online free blogs
The modern online free blog concept was evolved from the online diary, where users would keep a running account of their personal lives. At that time, writers were called as diarists or journalists. They were addressed as journalist because most of the people those who were associated with journalism were the first to explore these features and share it with the world. The idea of online blogging was first picked by a group of students at Swarthmore College, and they are recognized as one among the earliest bloggers.
This early blogs were semi-automated, that lacked many features like sharing video data. However, very soon full fledge, fully automatic blog websites were emerged. Early weblogs were just manually updated components of common websites. However, the evolution of tools to facilitate the production and maintenance of web articles posted in reverse chronological order, made the publishing process feasible to a much larger and less technical constraint.
After a slow start, blogging rapidly gained a lot of popularity. Blog usage spread during the last decade until the current years has its own legacy. Now we have several blog websites that offer easy and convenient platform to share our valuable stuff.
55) Impact of Blogosphere on Research Domain
Since past decade, blogs online have become a vital feature of online culture. The impact of ‘blogosphere’ is not confined to individual hobby or free time activity but has encompassed the global market, the world of journalism, democracy and educational domain.
It is obvious that there exists several advantages of blogs online in educational domain, further narrowing down our point of discussion, let us focus on how blogs online has influenced the researchers community in this modern era.
In fact, other mediums of Internet communication such as email, Internet home pages and bulletin boards have established a great impact on ongoing research activity, but blogging with their special features have reinstated its potential application in research domain.
Blogs are characterized by instant text notes, images and video content. It is a well-maintained archiving system organized by date and facilitated with a feedback mechanism in which readers can comment on specific posts. Blog websites are characteristically housed by software programs that allow users of low technical competence to present attractive and regularly updated online material.
In the study of social sciences, quantitative survey problems extensively use the blogs online as a medium for data gathering. This easy and convenient way of data procurement has gained momentum in the last few years.
Blogging has played a crucial role in the study of Ethnography. Ethnography is the systematic study of people and cultures. This study is devised to explore cultural phenomena where the researcher observes society from the point of view of the subject of the study.
Blogs offer substantial benefits for social scientific research providing similar but more wide-ranging opportunities than the good old offline diary research. Blogs provide a publicly available, low-cost and instantaneous technique for collecting substantial amounts of data. As an added advantage, blogs are naturalistic data in textual form, thus allowing convenient editing and usage of data without much complexity.
In case of online marketing research strategies that requires several inputs from end users or customers, the concept of blogs can very well connect them without any geographical barriers. The feedback mechanism associated with the blogs online, always helps the researchers to improve their study by considering valuable suggestions posted as reply.
The user-friendly platform and easy-to-learn features set forth by blogging websites play an important role to attract several research students. They do not have to spend ample of time leaning about how to setup a blog.
In a nutshell, the features that were utmost desired by the research community to accomplish the research are comprehensively being provided by the blogs, thus it is obvious to affirm the potential of blogging in research domain.
56) Blogging and Democracy
Online free blog is a frequently updated online personal diary or journal that allows us to express our self and the term democracy represents a system of government in which all the people of a state or country are involved in making decisions about its affairs, usually by voting to elect representatives to a parliament or similar assembly. How these two are related with each other seems to be an interesting topic.
First, let us understand few basics about each one, then is easy to comprehend how blogs online could influence the realm of democracy.
One of the basic theories about democracy explains three fundamental principles of democracy. First is the upward control, that is sovereignty residing at the lowest levels of authority. Second is about political equality and the third is implementation of social norms by which individuals will have substantial privilege, thus reflecting the first two principles of upward control and political equality.
Furthermore, democracy is characterized by freedom of political expression, freedom of speech, and freedom of the press. These are considered essential rights and eligible citizens should be allowed to adequately informed and able to vote according to their own interests.
Blogs online were considered as the first journalistic model that actually harnesses rather than merely exploits the true democratic nature of the web. It was regarded as a new medium portraying unique voice.
As honesty is diminishing day by day, the modern politics have become a medium to achieve power and wealth at the cost of sincerity and compassion. Let whatever be the pitiable political scenario, the ultimate sufferers are the common people. On the contrary, several fearless people are posting facts and serious problems on their blogs. Few courageous people expose the politicians and high profile personalities. This act of awareness apparently seems to be negligible but has the immense potential to topple the ruling government.
Thus, few experts have indicated that blogs online as the new guardians of democracy. It provides a revolutionary form of bottom-up news production and a new way of constructing better society in modern times.
The fundamental requirement of democracy is right of expression that is being provided by blogging online. Online free blogs provides ample of features for common people to share their views. The concept of online free blogs facilitates people to express their feeling without any hindrance. Blogs online offer a low-cost, global and instantaneous tool of information collection. They also provide a very useful technique for investigating the dynamics of everyday life.
Entering the blogosphere, with its endless maze of blogs and blog voices, could be a versatile tool that presents a convenient platform where current affairs or problems related with common person could be discussed and solved in near future.
57) Impact of blogosphere on Society
Blogs online have become an increasingly popular means for internet devotees. It is well known fact that blogs online have laid immense impact on journalism, democracy and education domain. Blogging has established its great impact on several aspects of human being.
Every person in this world is gifted with one or other talent. There are particular fields such as poetry, novel writing, photography and creative thinking in which one is required to express their talent through publication. Unfortunately, for long time there was a great barrier to expose the gem within the genius people. These smart brain people were at the mercy of editors and prestigious media proprietors. Online free blogs have eliminated this hectic and tiresome chasing of editors and publishers to get their work published. Hence, this monopoly has nearly come to its end.
Online free blogs having the facility with feedback mechanism has evolved a quality evaluation system for writers, audio broadcasters, novelists, filmmakers and music composers. The response from the published posts encourages them, and in some cases may assist them to improve their quality.
Some recent surveys have relieved a positive influence of blogging on teenage students. The researchers have found that the teens that spent time on blogs online exhibited greater improvements in self-esteem, patience and emotional well-being, as compared to those who did nothing to express their feeling.
Some people, who utilized online free blogs to express specifically about their social difficulties, received several posts in response. Certainly, there exists more probability to get some amicable solutions to complex social problems when discussed openly. Online free blogs provide a medium, where ideas can be exchanged, and even get positive social expressions online in terms of generosity, support and valuable suggestions.
Online free blogs have also helped a doctor and patient relationship. As they can discuss in detail health issues. Thus providing a better platform to accomplish indepth diagnosis.
Blogs online have become a big business tool within a couple of years. Almost all large companies utilize this convenient plat form to market and sell their products. It is one of the economic means for marketing. Online free blogs have saved lot of money that was spent on advertising companies.
In a span of few years, blogs online have invaded our culture and left a strong mark on our society. Some of the experts say that when broadly dispersed individuals with niche interests connect, discuss and recombine their thoughts in new ways, novel ideas and imaginative new aspects of culture will approach.
As the issues related with information, knowledge and the way that is disseminated plays an important role in shaping mentalities of people. Thus, it is not surprising to think blogs online are reshaping our lives.
58) How to get a Google AdSense account approved with your blog?
Blogging is fun, recreation and as well as, a key to gain knowledge. However, with this there is another opportunity for you that is earning money from your blog. By the way, there are a lot of ways to earn from blogs. And also many bloggers are enjoying it. Some of them are earning thousands of dollars per month through the blogs. So, why don’t you give a try? It is simple, create a blog and now don’t sit back peacefully, update the blog frequently. This is the unique feature of blogging which makes it different from other article websites. Blogging requires fresh content as well to be added at least twice or thrice in a week.
So, what is Google AdSense account and How to earn from it? Google AdSense is operated by Google, off course. And the AdSense account is also offered by Google. There is a team of moderators who review each and every blog before offering an AdSense account. They have some rules and requirements which every blog should obtain in order to get an account approved from them. So, what are their requirements? First and foremost they require original, fresh and unique content, in short ‘quality content’. Without quality there is no chance of getting approved. Secondly, they comprehend there is enough content on the blog, it means the blog should have at least 10-15 quality posts. Thirdly, the blog should not contain adult content, copyrighted content or any other illegal content. Even, the images used in the blog should be unique or it can be from free offered images on Google.
If the blog meets all the above conditions and the moderators find it to be useful for the folks, they will be happy to award you with an AdSense account. Now, how you will earn from this? After approving a blog, they display Google advertisements on the blog. And when a visitor clicks the advertisement you get paid. Google pays when the grossing reaches 100 dollars. It means the blog should get more and more traffic, in order to get more views and get rewarded with more advertisement clicks. However, it is very easy to reach 100 dollars with good traffic to the blogs. And to attract visitors you have to write interesting and interactive content. I think you agree with it. So, start a blog now or if you already own a blog on any popular sites, start updating it.
59) How Creating Your Own Blog Will Help In Your Career as a Freelance Writer
Blogging is extremely helpful for Freelancers, especially those who are looking to offer their services to employers. Blogging can get your writing skills recognized by clients who are willing to offer you improved rates compared to Freelancer. You could be blogging for money whilst promoting your Freelancer career in the process. The ideal situation is for you as a writer to earn a decent income with your blogging, your skills will be recognized which can help you become a more popular worker on Freelancer. Below are some of the many benefits that blogging has on your Freelancer career
Gaining an Expertise Reputation
Freelancer payment is based on how experienced and professional you are rather than the amount of words you write. Using your blogs online, you can get a positive writers reputation which will eventually lead to clients taking you under serious consideration for jobs they have to offer. Making a name for yourself could be vital for the future of your Freelancer career especially if you want to be known for doing a specific thing. When you create a blog, it’s no secret that consistency is key to gaining a good reputation as you will be identified for the way you are a professional blogger and handle your work in an organized manner.7
Offering Your Services
If you are looking to be employed, you want to make it easy for the employer to identify you as a strong potential candidate. In order to achieve this you can’t just claim you are a terrific writer without some evidence to support what you are saying. This process can be very simple as you just need to make a sample of your work visible to viewers of your blog. Your “hire me” page or your portfolio should be immensely compelling and persuasive to the viewers and potentially employers. When offering your services you want to make sure that in your promotional pages, you are showing yourself to be who you are and work to the standard that you say, these are minimal expectations for your blogs online.
Writing Popular Blog Posts
Some blog posts are proven to be significantly more successful than others, for instance “ultimate guides” have been shown to be on popular blog sites frequently. Ultimate guides are amazing for any size of blog as they seem to work regardless, the idea of an ultimate guider is to show viewers/employers that you have adequate knowledge of a particular subject. When employers observe your work they want to be convinced that you are fully aware of what you are doing. As soon as you click create blog, you know that people want to see what’s interesting to them and also subjects that are currently popular at the time. Ultimate guides are known to be extremely popular as people are fascinated by someones intense knowledge of certain subjects.
Blogging can significantly increase your reputation in terms of the level of your writing skills and people who start to recognize what you have to offer. Once you are well known for blogging you can transfer that reputation over to Freelancer where more employers will be encouraged to inquire on your services. It is important to remember that blogging will certainly help your Freelancer career progress.